Agreement to Terms
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on the Websites. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. And you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by mail at: [email protected]. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EC BENTO for losses incurred by EC BENTO or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
- No cancellation will be accepted for the confirmed order unless the user has given certificate of sickness, and shall be made before 8:00AM directly to EC Bento at 96689069 on the day of absence.
- In case of outbreak affecting lunch arrangement or last-minute school closure, refunds will be given. Provider reserves the right to make the final decisions regarding any refunds.
Special Arrangements Under Inclement Weather Conditions
- In the event that Tropical warning Signal No.8 or above is issued before 8:00A.M. on the service day, the Service Provider will suspend to provide the Service to the Client.
- If Black Rainstorm Warning is issued before 8:00A.M. on the service day, the Service Provider will suspend to provide the Service to the Client.
- If tropical warning Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued during the school hours, the Service Provider will use the best endeavours to maintain the Service.
- If the Service Provider cannot provide the Service to the client due to the Inclement Weather Condition, the Service Provider shall immediately inform the Client and all the orders on that day will proceed refund to the users within 2 months.
Content Posted by Other Users
EC BENTO is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Websites. Under no circumstances shall EC BENTO be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Websites. If you become aware of misuse of the Websites by any person, please contact EC BENTO by mail at: [email protected].
If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact the local law enforcement agency immediately.
Activities Prohibited on the Websites
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Websites. EC BENTO reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in EC BENTO's sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Using the Websites for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
- Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
- Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by EC BENTO in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
- Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by EC BENTO in its sole discretion;
- Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
- Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
- Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
- Posting anything that may be “spam,” as determined by EC BENTO in its sole discretion;
- Impersonating another person when posting Content;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Websites, or which, in the sole discretion of EC BENTO, exposes EC BENTO or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
- Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
EC BENTO reserves the right -- but is not obligated -- to do any or all of the following:
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Websites; and
- Edit or delete any Content posted on the Websites, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
- EC BENTO Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of EC BENTO and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”)
You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of EC BENTO's trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Websites are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. EC BENTO will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. EC BENTO neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with EC BENTO. Use of any materials on the Websites is at your own risk.
This Websites may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites or mobile application. EC BENTO does not control or endorse these third-party websites or any goods or services sold on those websites or mobile application. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You acknowledge and agree that EC BENTO is not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party websites.
Governing Law and Severability
Payments are processed by Asia Pay (HK) Limited or Stripe, which is the ultimate holding of the local company in Hong Kong. Cross-border surcharges may be applicable.
Visa, Master, Alipay, PayPal. The provider reserves the right to provide other payment methods or to no longer offer certain payment methods. The end customer bindingly chooses the payment method when placing the respective order. Provided that the end customer chooses an online payment method, the payment might be processed by an external payment provider cooperating with the provider. Card data will in this case be stored for future orders by the payment provider, on the condition that the end customer chooses the respective storage of such and hereby gives consent to it.
Payment under HK$4 will automatically switch to Alipay only.
The Websites and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, EC BENTO, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates (the EC BENTO entities), and each of their agents, representatives and service providers, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The EC BENTO Entities, their agents, representatives and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that: (a) the Websites or mobile application will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis; (b) the Websites or mobile application will be free of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data; (c) any files available for downloading from the Websites will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; (d) any Content you post on the Websites will remain on the Websites; or (e) the functions or services performed on the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Websites will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
The EC BENTO entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers, entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to your use of the websites is to discontinue your use of the websites. The EC BENTO entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the websites or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the websites. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, work stoppage, computer failure, or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the EC BNETO entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the EC BENTO entities, their agents, representatives and service providers' liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Unless otherwise stated,
- Vouchers are only applicable to food orders
- Valid only for online payment
- EC BENTO reserves the right to cancel orders and accounts without any prior notice if fraud activities are detected
- EC BENTO reserves the right to cancel any voucher to be used on placing order on the website without any prior notice..
- 10% Service Charge of any refund or cancellation of account is required.
Questions? Comments? Please send an email to us at [email protected]
© 2021 EC BENTO. All rights reserved.